Who We Are
We use a broad array of primary and secondary research to:
- Conduct market sizing studies using quantitative methods
- Predict market share for new or upgraded products using conjoint analysis
- Measure brand awareness and brand equity
- Test new product concepts
- Track customer satisfaction and Net Promoter Score
- Maximize market share by using choice based methods to more closely align products to customer needs.
Our Track Record
Proven expertise with a wide range of research methodologies, including choice and conjoint analysis, data interpretation, and reporting of actionable findings.
Track record of clarifying and translating key business issues into survey questions, and consistently delivering data based findings and recommendations.
Demonstrated success in managing highly technical and complex research projects, on schedule, and within budget.